Before you buy a home, one of the things you should do is to have it checked out by a professional home inspector. A contingency on home inspection allows buyers to hire a professional home inspector who will tell them about major and minor issues with a home before purchasing it.
- Some lenders won’t offer financing on a home without an inspection.
- Home inspections can uncover potentially life threatening problems like mold or faulty wiring that could cause a significant fire.
- Most potential buyers have a five day window after a home inspection to walk away from the purchase.
- A thorough home inspection is a critical step in purchasing a home and insures peace of mind.
- A Home inspection looks at both exterior and interior parts of the home, including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, roofing, HVAC, and foundations.